I know things can become difficult in life.
我知道,世事艱辛

Everyone has a different story.
每個人都有自己的故事

Everyone is unique in their own ways.
每個人都有獨特的稟賦,每個人都與眾不同

Everyone is healing in their own way and in their own time.
受到挫折時,每個人都會以自己獨有的方式,在最合適的時間治愈自己

People say this a lot, but it is true.
這是老生常談,卻也真真切切

It does get better.
一切都會好的

I promise you that it really does.
我向你保證,真的,一切都會好起來

In the past few years,
在過去的幾年里

I've gone from not wanting to live
我曾經不想活了,如今我終于走了出來

and continue on with my life
我的生活繼續著

to laughing every night and living life to the absolute fullest.
我每晚都會開懷大笑,我決定讓生命發揮最大的價值

With these past few years that have gone by,
過去的這幾年

I've learned that it's okay to be sad
讓我學會,你可以悲傷,這沒有關系

and it's okay to cry.
你也可以哭泣,沒有關系

It's okay to have no one by your side.
你可能身旁無人可以依靠,但是沒有關系

If you get knocked down 7 times, get up that 8th time.
如果生活把你打倒了七次,你就重新站起來八次

Listen to music.
去聽聽音樂

Find and do something that you enjoy.
找到你喜歡做的事情,去做

In tough times, you are your biggest help.
在艱難的歲月,你就是自己最大的助力

I promise that it gets better.
我保證,一切都會好起來

It really does.
真的。